How can you really settle into the life our church and develop deeper relationships with other members of our church community? Please check out the list below for a variety of ways.
Sunday Morning Worship
Join us Sunday mornings at 10:00 AM for worship – Nursery is provided for children under the age of two. A Children’s Worship Service is available during the second half of the service for children ages two through first grade.
Wednesday Night Live
You are warmly invited to join us for a meal at 6:00 PM, and then stay for the following activities:
- Nursery Care
- Kingdom Kids – Ages 3 – Kindergarten
- GEMS – Girls Grades 1-5
- Cadets – Boys Grades 1-5
- Junior High Youth Group – Grades 6-8
- Senior High Youth Group – Grades 9-12
Activities for Adults:
Wednesday Night Live will be held on the following dates:
- January 8
- January 22
- February 12
- February 26
- March 11
- March 25
- April 15
- April 29
- May 13
- May 27 (Derby Car Races)
Come find your small group! Settle in, get to know each other, and grow in your faith. No previous experience required; people of all ages are welcome.
Here are our groups from north to south. Each meets twice monthly:
More Community Groups
- After Church at Church Small Group – Bible study that meets the first and third Sunday of the month after church.
- Evergreen Senior Fellowship – Fellowship and fun activities for those 60-ish and older, including coffee and fellowship at church on the third Wednesday of each month at 10 AM.
- Ladies’ Bible Study – Bible study, sharing, and prayer for women. Meets Mondays from 6:30-8:00 PM September through May.
- Millennial Mondays – 20’s and 30’s gather for a kid-free dinner and fellowship. Meets the first and third Mondays of each month, year round.
- Men’s Spiritual Formation Group – Book study, discussion, and prayer for men of all ages. Meets Saturdays from 7:00-8:15 AM.
- Men’s Life – Fellowship over breakfast at the Redmond Family Pancake House. Meets on Friday mornings at 6:00 AM.
- Women’s Bible Study – Bible study, sharing, and prayer for women. Meets Thursdays from 9:30-11:30 AM September through May.
- Young Family Small Group – Bible study and fellowship for families with preschool to elementary school aged children. Meets the first Sunday of each month, year round.
Volunteer in one of our ministries that serves within our church:
- Do you sing or play an instrument? Willing to help out in the A/V booth? Email Julie Marcelia.
- Have a heart for working with children? Email Hannah Keen.
- Enjoy working with youth? Email Andrew Hartman.
- Want to help in the kitchen or welcome newcomers? Email Tammy Rabb.
You can also volunteer in one of our ministries that serves within our neighborhood:
- Days for Girls: Volunteers work together to prepare sustainable personal hygiene kits for girls and women in developing countries. Meeting times vary, but are often the second and fourth Thursdays at 11:30 AM.
- Eastside Emergency Winter Shelter Meals: Volunteers prepare and deliver shelter meals. Usually meets first and third Wednesdays during the winter months.
- KidREACH: Volunteers help students with their homework. Meets Thursdays 6:30-8:00 PM during the school year.