Opportunities to Study, Fellowship, and Serve
You are invited to join any of these groups:
- Millennial Mondays – Young adults gather for a kid-free dinner and fellowship. Meets the first and third Mondays of each month, year round.
- Men’s Spiritual Formation Group – Book study, discussion, and prayer for men of all ages. Meets Saturdays from 7:00-8:15 AM.
- Men’s Life – Fellowship over breakfast at the Redmond Family Pancake House. Meets on Friday mornings at 6:00 AM.
- Coffee Break Bible Study – Bible study, sharing, and prayer for women. Meets Thursdays from 9:30-11:30 AM September through May.
- Ladies’ Bible Study – Bible study, sharing, and prayer for women. Meets Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00 PM September through May.
- Bible Study – Bible study for everyone. Meets Wednesday mornings from 9:00-10:00AM.
- Evergreen Senior Fellowship – Fellowship and fun activities for those 60-ish and older, including coffee and fellowship at church on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 10 AM.
- Craft and Quilt: Fellowship based on a common interest in crafts. Meets on Fridays 11:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Days for Girls: Volunteers work together to prepare sustainable personal hygiene kits for girls and women in developing countries. Meeting times vary, but are often the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 11:30 AM.
- KidREACH: Volunteers help students with their homework. Meets Thursdays 6:30-8:00 PM during the school year.
- Eastside Emergency Winter Shelter Meals: Volunteers prepare and deliver shelter meals. Meets 1st and 3rd Wednesdays during the winter months.
For more information contact email@example.com