Opportunities to Study, Fellowship, and Serve
You are invited to join any of these groups:
- Days for Girls: Volunteers work together to prepare sustainable personal hygiene kits for girls and women in developing countries. Meeting times vary, but are often the second and fourth Thursdays at 11:30 AM.
- Eastside Emergency Winter Shelter Meals: Volunteers prepare and deliver shelter meals. Usually meets first and third Wednesdays during the winter months.
- Evergreen Senior Fellowship – Fellowship and fun activities for those 60-ish and older, including coffee and fellowship at church on the third Wednesday of each month at 10 AM.
- KidREACH: Volunteers help students with their homework. Meets Thursdays 6:30-8:00 PM during the school year.
- Ladies’ Bible Study – Bible study, sharing, and prayer for women. Meets Mondays from 6:30-8:00 PM September through May.
- Millennial Mondays – 20’s and 30’s gather for a kid-free dinner and fellowship. Meets the first and third Mondays of each month, year round.
- Men’s Spiritual Formation Group – Book study, discussion, and prayer for men of all ages. Meets Saturdays from 7:00-8:15 AM.
- Men’s Life – Fellowship over breakfast at the Redmond Family Pancake House. Meets on Friday mornings at 6:00 AM.
- Women’s Bible Study – Bible study, sharing, and prayer for women. Meets Thursdays from 9:30-11:30 AM September through May.
For more information contact email@example.com